Forum Announcements

Started by Sido, August 19, 2011, 02:46:29 PM

Sido

Well major updates can be felt already... mainly all about look (rank images , theme , etc...), beside this new "packages" too such as Shop (which is still under "developing")...

We hope that you like our new updates, and we wish you a Happy Christmas !

"It's true, you are special.. but not quite as special as I am!"

Sido

really sorry for the down time, our host had some problems. Now i guess is ok, but if there will be any news, will be posted on facebook.

Sido

Sido

I just currently bought the Mod i wanted (well yesterday i did it, when the guy finished it). and ftm is in tests (since i want to add 1 more but they are not working together right now...)

So this are the features:
- When u give a cookie to someone, that cookie will be transferred from your stack.
- Obvious, if u have 0 cookies, you cannot give 1 to somebody.
- Also you can freely steal cookies from members, and they will lose the current cookies u steal.
- So, if that guy got 0 cookies you cannot take 1 from him, so there is a limitation of AT LEAST 1 cookie to be owned in order to give to a member, or the member u steal 1 to own 1 at least.

This also bring some changes:
- You cannot steal/give cookies if you dont have at least 25 posts.
- The time limitation is still the same, 24 hours.

Since a log will be installed you can play with it freely, but after we will track ur "transfers" and if u abuse it, u will be punished (ofc a small punish but still).

Other new update which was done few days ago (or better said added feature) is that u can now publish certain posts directly from our forum to facebook or tweeter.
(as i said, certain posts because this feature is not activate in the hole forum).

Sido

Forum is back, all seems ok now.
If you find any problem, please report it as far as possible to me using pm.

yes, some data got deleted due the high space consumption, not that we dont have that space, but because of the slow transfer of data from a db, to another.
respective data means, pm's, search logs, topic logs, mark read logs.

Sido

because of the above post, i suggest you guys to hit the "mark all read" button.

Sido

Inactive users for more than 5 months will be deleted today 16.July.2012 at 15:00 GMT +2 (Ro time)

Sido

Quote from: Sido on July 16, 2012, 12:11:00 AM
Inactive users for more than 5 months will be deleted today 16.July.2012 at 15:00 GMT +2 (Ro time)
cleaning has been completed.

Sido

There was a restriction going on for some Russian PPL which got removed.

Sido

It is in plan to do some updates this Friday (7 Sept) and it may last till Saturday too.
So the forum will be down those 2 days if it's needed.

I will keep you informed till then (because it's not sure yet).
I will also post on MXC on that day.

Sido

I started to work so from time to time the forum may go down/maintenance today or even till tomorrow.

Sido

Just arrived home but as i promised, i will start right away to work on forum problems, so....
on the fallowing days you might see down periods and laggy ones.

Any suggestion/report you got please send it to me via "PM" feature from this/mxc forum.

Sido

Today 13 Jan. 2013, Hour: 12:00 AM GMT+2, forum will go in maintenance mode as long as i need it.

Sido

back online.
Please report via my PM if you find any problems.

---
Next to be done:
-new theme.
-install back our "features".
-configure our "features".

Sido

From now on normal users will not be able to play with our cookies.
Cookies will be reset soon, when shop/cookies mods will be added. After that you will be able to buy real items in exchange for your adena.