Last aCis updates

Started by Tryskell, January 04, 2011, 10:46:15 PM

Tryskell

Changeset 147

Misc, misc, & misc

- Q002, ty DarthVader (and the dark side of the force).
   - Corrected pole targets calculation (http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=22796) using Diego Vargas post. Non polers targets are back to 4 (instead of 9 targets). Current Freya is still wrong at the time I talk.
   - Fixed few jewels which had problem on enchant (ty Zerador for report, and DiNoR for fast fix).
   - Fixed CoV effect, supposed to give back the amount of HPs (20%).
   - deleted limitation system. It was crappy. I only kept the retail cap limit of 500 on critical.
   - fixed the drop protection, only party must be affected, not clan (ty Finito for report and "the ride" :D)
   - "Fear" graphical effect added back (which is confusion effect aswell).

"Game of Thrones" TV serie is just awesome <_<". Sex, blood and conspiracies, what do you want more ?
<html><body>Triskel:<br>
Triskel does not speak with foolish fellows who do not know their profession!
</body></html>

Tryskell

Changeset 148

Alliance/clan "quests".

I had to pick back HTMs from rev 44 for rename bypasses/HTMs. Ty Ventic for initial share (there was some rework to do, you don't use last qEngine...). Consider testing all options and report if something misses, normally all is supposed to work. Moved a HTM from village_master to default (again a DE). Added a NPC missing in original quests (id 31336).
</body></html>

Tryskell

Changeset 149

Quests.
   - deleted the unset("cond"), as it's handled directly when you use exitQuest(false). You still have to cleanup it if quest is repeatable (or I guess so).
   - added GNU licences on fernando shares. Erm.
   - added Q013, Q153, Q277 && Q357. Ty Ventic, fernandopm, TheLastHero && DiNoR.

Changeset 150

Quests.
   - Added 3 quests : 122, 261 && 272.
   - Removed the few existing credits.

About credits : none cared about to add initial authors, and after all, there are far more than one or 2 authors. Should I add my name on each file because I corrected your own errors too ? Should I find the initial author, and all others who corrected the quest since the time without adding their own credits ? Guess no. Added to that do you think leechers will let right credits ? So let's remove the credits and let the whole crap anonym :).

This is a community work, not individual :). As a brick, you're part of the house, but you can't be the house itself :).
</body></html>

Tryskell

Changeset 151

FloodProtector rework.

- Added the less useless fP (dropItem, multisell).
   - No more instantiation.
   - Possibility to add punishement, duration, numbers of actions before punishement.
   - Before ppl were put in an array, once this array limit was reached if it didn't fit with max players limit, only hell knows what could happen :D.
   - fP settings have been seperated from server.properties.

Report if errors.
</body></html>

Tryskell

Changeset 152

PartyMatching system (that smells the leeching suckers at 100km around :D).

Added to the Freya update, following fixes (made by your servitor - me, myself, not you ugly leecher who read this text) have been made :

- player room's kick :
      - LFP title is now correctly removed.
      - The player is register anew in the waiting list.
      - The partymatching panel is updated automatically (not simply closed like before)

- Waiting list
      - Now it doesn't show your own name in the list (verified on a L2Off C5, plus, do you think it's normal to send to yourself partyinvite/whisper ?)
      - The waiting list works NOW ONLY FOR ROOM'S LEADER, or (as before) for people without room. It allows to (read next) :

- addition of the 2 missing packets to invite someone in your partyroom.
      - Use of FriendInvite for the main idea :D.

L2J topic about : http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=22857

Die leechers :D. I got one step more than you each time.

Consider to report if any problem occurs.

Changeset 153

Shadow sense && misc

- Add Shadow Sense support (without use of thread), which was in sleeping mode.
   - remove recall_npc button in npc+shift click on NPC.
   - Remove StackTrack warnings on //forge2 and //forge3.
   - Added some sounds, such as : chatban, unban chat, gmlist/petition (if none GM online).
   - Fix a PM's NPE. Ty L2J's user DareStrike for report.
   - Add ClientSetTime serverpacket.
</body></html>

Tryskell

Changeset 154

Skill fixes && misc.

Misc
   - builds.xml have been formated and cleaned. DP doesn't create a .zip anymore, nor try to update/clean it (faster compilation).
   - .project is supposed to correctly "link" dp and core (you don't have to make manually the fix anymore). Ty Voqus.
   - 2 items are now considered as quest items ("seductive whispers" and a "game of cards").

Skills
   - Once sitted, you can only disable a toggle, not activate it anymore. Issues like using fakedeath during private shops weren't so cool... The initial feature (and bugs) has been introduced at revision 50.
   - Slow reuse time is 7sec, not 2sec.
   - Seal of Disease acts like a seal, not like a one man target && far-casting spell (Gracia behavior), ty Vonak.
   - cancellation and such CANCEL skillType are now corrected. Formulas were linking to another skillType, CANCEL_DEBUFF, which isn't the good effect ;p. So from now, Mental Shield and such buffs should correctly add resistance to cancellation type skills. CANCEL skillType is now 100% effect success aswell. Ty Vonak and Sim for report.
   - confusionVuln is now handled directly by derangementVuln. This property (confusionVuln) doesn't exist anymore.

You have to update skills XMLs.
</body></html>

Tryskell

Changeset 155-158

Well, basically both (this and 3 past) commits were lolcommits.

It will allow people to checkout directly in good directories. If you manage to get a personal project, and same issue than me (aka repo folders' names are different of your local project copy), avoid to do it like I did (Voqus, grrr ;p), aka don't do it from SVN repository. But do it using package explorer view > Refactor > Rename (ty Trance for the too-late solution -.-"). You can commit all of them in one commit, and that will change .project directly instead of doing manual crap.

If you got issues, I invite you to drop all your aCis stuff and to checkout again.

+4 useless commits. Beat that L2JBroken/Loop/XG !

Since it's the most useless commit I have (and will) ever made, I would like to thank all helpers which helped me (in one or another way) since the beginning of the project. You have to know major updates are coming those days (on DP side, we prepare something big). Quests refactor will take a big time aswell (expected time for a complete quests folder is around 3 to 4 months).

aCis is on faCebook. Type "aCis" on the facebook search tool, you should find it easily. It's the best spot if you want to know hot news, like actual works, tests, and so on. At 25 members I can put a damn normal link instead of this dynamic crap. So join the community .

More you help, faster the project will move on, and faster you could use it for your own server project.

What can I say more... Anticonstitionnellement.
</body></html>

Tryskell

Changeset 159

Teleports.

Added the 6 following teleporters, fully working.
   - ElrokiTeleporters (added the no fight check, as explained in the NPC's dialogue);
   - NewbieTravelToken (fixed HTMs and added HTMs if player hasn't token);
   - NoblesseTeleport (fixed HTMs);
   - PaganTeleporters (retail way, gates are opening. Fixed all HTMs, and fixed 2 qItems' issues);
   - RaceTrack (as L2J Freya did - lolscoria is fully bugged);
   - TeleportWithCharm;

Misc   
   - The Pagans' statues are now L2Npc, not L2Teleporter anymore (as all actions of teleport are handled by quest). For so, their htms have migrated on default folder.
   - HTMs of an non-existing gatekeeper have been deleted.
   - 2 Pagans teleports have been removed, as they're now handled by the quest (and it's not teleport anymore).
</body></html>

Tryskell

Changeset 160

Skills
   - Magical critic rate is now corrected, and fit with http://l2p.l2wh.com/wildmagic.html
   - Old CONFUSION behavior was useless. CONFUSE_MOB_ONLY have taken this position.
   - Both effects EffectConfuseMob and EffectConfusion are corrected. An random aggro number has been added, allowing mobs to change of target each tick. It can add more aggro on same target with some unluck... And this target can be you, ofc <_<.
   - Valakas Necklace Wild Magic effect is corrected.
   - The only use of old CONFUSION skillType was on a potion (Critical Escape). This potion skill has now a mirage type effect. That's surely 100% custom but old effect was custom aswell, lol. And the effect is working at least...

Changeset 161

Skills and Misc

- Correction of MANADAM effects, which now support MDOT. Effect is really supposed to burn some initial mana then to do a MDOT.
   - Fixes the teleport skill from Blade of Splendor (VoS), which had 2 skillType (o_o).
   - Fixes attack button on pet betray mod.
   - Bypass shield's check on Hydro Blast's use (2007 L2Guru topics)

Misc
   - fix macro items use deleting the itemUse fP. Even put at 1, it was making it bugging.
</body></html>

Tryskell

Changeset 162

Quests & misc

- addition of 3 quests : Q004, Q379 & Q401.
   - add a missing SQL about global quests variables ;o.
   - clean correctly a deleted character (addition of character's raid point & global quest variables to cleaning)
   - fix Mass Gloom (should be on the summon).
</body></html>

Tryskell

Changeset 163

Quest stuff & misc

• Q171 added
  • add the possibility to reload a single quest, overloading existing command (//reload quest number). If you type "//reload quest", all quests are still reloaded (but AIs and boats path aswell...).
  • add the possibility to add a script without server reboot. "//reload quest" wasn't made for that, as it could bug boats and such.
  • delete postIL stuff about instances.

</body></html>

Tryskell

Changeset 164

Quests ! Moar !

- Q014, Q162 && Q688. Ty to Ventic, TLH and DiNoR.
</body></html>

Tryskell

Changeset 165

XMLFactory, Formulas rework, baseStats deletion.

Ok, that does 3 days I didn't commit but there was a good reason (as always when I don't commit) ^_^". I was testing some experimental features, and some revert back. Some formulas have been corrected aswell, or "tweaked". Here's the list of changes :

baseStats
   - reverted baseStats.xml to IL stuff. Why ? Values/tables are calculated on the fly from core (no use of external technology = less ram/cpu consumption), and are more accurate (no rounded values).
   - saveVs from skills have been deleted, and replaced by core side formula (= less data from skill as all skillTypes use same stats, aka MEN or CON, to be calculated). Many XMLs are concerned.

XMLFactory
   - That's EXPERIMENTAL feature. All XMLs are now loaded from a single instance. That means clean code (some XML refactor codes are cut per 1/3), and normally less objects created. The use is very simple aswell. From the moment, no problem has been discovered using it.
   - armorsets' XML got a new structure (must be updated).

Formulas
   - a big rework has been made on Formulas.java. All Func have been moved in the folder named "funcs". Old funcs have been moved on a new folder "basefuncs".
   - many formulas (mainly magical) got now proper logs. You can see them activating "Developer" option in server.properties. I hope it will help you to find eventual issues.
   - some formulas have been reworked from scrap:
      - calcAtkBreak (renamed calcCastBreak) has been improved and the use is more simple/generic. Mobs casts aren't broken so often (depending of IA, goes to 10% to 30% of player rate).
      - calcHitMiss uses retail infos (verified from l2guru 2007 forum post / L2p bravehost).
      - calcMagicEffect has been tweaked (because effects weren't noticeable at all : 10% fail only on a red mob). Effect has been x2. I think the formula is still "too kind" with players, anyway.
      - resistances are now directly applied instead of lolcalculated (understand than 20 resist = 20% now instead of 24%, etc).
</body></html>

Tryskell

Changeset 166

Misc, misc, misc

- FakeDeath is now off-like (once activated, toggle is locked, until you type /stand or click on sit/stand button.)
   - visual effects have been added for 8 seals/fire skills (ty SweeTs for idea).
   - skill mastery is calculated only for players (waste of ressources for other L2Character than players, as stat is 0).
   - fix \n on chat, ty manoell for the 1 line fix :P.
   - continue previous work on resistance calculation (better said, I forgot 2 of them in previous commit).
   - added a 2,5sec paralyze task on ressurection (FD is concerned too), which force ppl to get the "wake up" animation (based on sitTask paralyze stuff).
   - renamed/clean some packets

Changeset 167

Me, ashamed ? Nevah. My Ohlolol account depends of that commit :D.

Special thanks to "Advanced Find and Replace 6", haha.
</body></html>

Tryskell

Changeset 168

Deletion of GeoEditor and ManaPotion handler.

As mana potions haven't any existing skill (verified both on 3 months old L2off IL sources and on a running L2off), I decided to link potions with mana herbs effects. Mana drug give back 12% mana, mana potion give back 18%.

MPots aren't supposed to be usable, so from now, end of chatting about MPots.

Changeset 169

Buffs system, Enchant system, misc

Buffs system
   - reverted to be IL-like. Ty stanus for report.
   - Dances aren't put anymore at end of buffs bar, and aren't "saved" compared to others buffs.

Enchant system
   - refactored the enchant process, adding many checks and securities (warehouse, can't enchant during store,...).
   - added retail messages.

Misc
   - addition of Q019;
   - fix messages when a player/summon hit an invul NPC. Split that message in invul / invul paralyzed (medusa type) aswell.
   - typos, and revert noquest.htm content for IL type.
</body></html>