Public sources

Started by Tryskell, August 12, 2012, 11:09:04 PM

Tryskell

Public branch is shared as a "demo" of private branch. Related bugs won't be fixed, since they are probably fixed on latest, private, branch.

While being, basically, "old private content", its stability state isn't guaranteed.

It is also not recommended to use it for live servers, until you're experienced enough to fix things yourself.

I obviously, don't give any support related to it.

aCis public sources
GitLab

Geodata (L2J format)
l2j_geo.7z

Thanks to RooT who contributed to the Geodata. You can also find it more on his own website : http://rootware.ru/geodata/
<html><body>Triskel:<br>
Triskel does not speak with foolish fellows who do not know their profession!
</body></html>

Tryskell

GitHub migration

I inform you than both public and private SVN repositories moved to GitHub. Since Eclipse got default GIT integration, it's normally easier to parameter it.

GitHub offers collaborative tools. You can easily fork public sources and share your contributions (called pull request). Source owner can then decide to accept them or not, which make them accessible to anyone in return.

aCis private repository is still hidden. Rules aren't modified, but will maybe evolve for customers, since diff patch system seems hard to be done.

SVN repositories won't be updated from now on.
</body></html>

Tryskell

GitLab offering more services and options than GitHub, both private/public projects are now migrated to it.
</body></html>

Tryskell

Public sources have been pushed to 382.

I voluntarily set 382 and not 380, to give you the best experience possible, as currently both latest (390) and 382 share OpenJDK 11.

That will avoid you to play with JDK versions.
</body></html>

Tryskell

Geodata is now shared under L2J format (to use from rev 397)
</body></html>