New leak involved, and its counterparts

Started by Tryskell, September 07, 2024, 01:19:08 PM

Tryskell

Hellllllo everyone ! Good news for some, bad news for others : aCis was, once again, leaked.

It wouldn't be that problematic if it was old content, or even last revision 408 ; but this time, the whole content of under development/master branches was leaked out. One pack project is actually reselling NEXT revision content - before even being announced on aCis forums.

The mole/leaker is still part of customers, and is still capable to leak data, at the date I speak about.

Since I'm on a joyful mood, following events will occur :

PIRATE PLANK MINIGAME

Since we got restricted amount of donators (we're actually 13 on sources counting developers, over all), it's not extremely hard to actually delete the mole ; few ppl are actually matching the description, and a list can be easily generated based on time leak, potential country, contributions,...

Which basically end with that representation :

How will it work ? Everytime a new leak will occur, the following donator on the board will jump out of ship (and Talking Island waters are kinda cold). Since I'm not a monster and got principles, I will send back spent money for the non-granted months to the kicked dude. You won't be added back to the sources, anytime. The game ends when the mole is dropped out, or when I'm alone with my most loyal peeps around.

CONTRIBUTION

Leftover donators will have to contribute to the pack, being reports or code edits. Silent people won't be renewed anymore solely based on money.

In the same order of idea, I will now request a minimum of 100 cookies contribution before accepting any new ppl on the gitlab - which anyway won't be hard to do if you're a minimum invested into the pack.

If you understood the concept, free ppl can access gitlab sharing for 200 cookies contribution (100+100), and donators can access with 100 cookies + 200€. Regarding monthly contribution, there are no special numbers to achieve, stay active and you will stay.

PUBLIC REVISION WILL STEP UP

Next rev 409 will be exceptionally released as public revision. This revision got unique reworks, notably AI (L2OFF GF 1:1) and pathfind systems (up to 100 times faster, see #for-your-eyes-only over aCis discord for screens proofs).

This revision got a lot of new content, and is far ahead of any other L2J pack in terms of AI fidelity with L2OFF - even the costier.

ENDING WORD

Thanks to all loyal people who have, will or currently support this pack - one of the very few to offer unique reworks.

L2J community, as a whole, unfortunately never stepped up or shined by its cleverness or integrity - and is more preocuppied to add poorly written customs over quality leaked sources.

The olympic medal goes to the poop-eater project owner applying straight leak, not even knowing what exactly is the changeset content (because yes, he doesn't know)... It's actually sad real people follow and pay for your work, but well, good job surfing on my own merits, I guess. Maybe one day you will go out of my shadows, and make your own path. That's the best I can wish you.

So, my thanks to the few beacons of light in this mere pool of shadows. That's essentially for you (and for my own pleasure, ofc) I continue to work on this hobbyist project - started almost 14 years ago.
<html><body>Triskel:<br>
Triskel does not speak with foolish fellows who do not know their profession!
</body></html>