aCis

Cycle 390-399 focus : Stabilization, quests end. Changeset 394 (1972) is up ! Scripts, Teleport system, Seven Signs, Organization, Bugfixes Due to some IOOBE (shyr report), which was leaving 7S gatekeepers unusable, both trunk and diff 394 are impacted. Consider to re-download them if already applied.

How to get access

Rootware · 1 · 344

Offline Rootware

• Cookies: +34/-27
on: September 01, 2020, 06:58:46 PM
Terms of agreement

• Geodata provides in L2J format and you can convert it into any other formats with using L2D Geodata Converter or HD GeoEditor;
  • You are not allowed to resell, make public share or transfer to third parties geodata;
  • For usage with aCis pack you must be "legit aCis user" follows aCis project rules. Violation of the aCis rules will automatically result in the cancellation of the subscription;
  • Geodata access has a cycles and separates by 1-10, 11-20, 21-30.. inclusive;
  • All Inner Cycle members has unlimited access for latest geodata revisions and lose it with status cancellation;
  • The cost of renewing a subscription is half the cost of a new cycle. The cost of a new cycle is always adjusted, but the current one remains unchanged;
  • If you haven't wish to continue subscribe or will offline in long period, then you will be sent a link to download the latest revision available to you in a personal message.

Notices

• I highly don't recommend using my geodata for aCis below revision 390, because bugs that are present in lower revisions are very similar to a bad geodata. In this case, I reserve the right to refuse support so as not to waste time on every false issue. If you are an experienced administrator and understand this, then this does not concern you.

Pricing

For current 11-20 cycle price of subscribe cost 30 euro.

For purcase subscribe you need contact with me in PM here or in Telegram: @Rootware. For Telegram case you need specify which the aCis forum's member will get access.
Code: [Select]
<html><head><body>Трискел:<br>
Трискел не говорит с дураками, которые не знают свою профессию!
</body></html>