Author Topic: Searching for a new laboratory monkey (test server)  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Tryskell

• The cute dwarf
  • Administrator
  • Core
  • Awards You don't like me, but I got the power. Forever dwarf.
Searching for a new laboratory monkey (test server)
« on: May 15, 2016, 08:27:55 PM »
As Sahar moved to another chronicle for his next L2OvC season, I'm forced to search a new test server.

Test servers got access to experimental codes and got priority about fixes. You also don't have to wait for the public release of the revision to get fixes. Sahar cooperation ended with something like 40-50 issues fixed.

The statut is accessible to (all criterias must match):
  • any "old" Customer (20€+ spent), or a Customer with a decent reputation on MxC / L2J world in general (so, I don't want proxies users russians coming from nowhere).
  • decent at english (which don't use translator for every single sentence...)
  • a reactive people, which can care about his server (maybe not on a daily base, but at least every 2-3 days), which uses Skype notably for logs reports.
  • someone who is semi-experimented (can apply/revert code without I babysit him) and know a minimum aCis organization.
  • which own a server sticked to LATEST revision (and which stay sticked to LATEST), with a decent server activity (50+ minimum, 100+ would be a good thing to get faster reports).

Benefits :
  • A cool forum reward (animated dancing monkey). Just for that, you want to help, isn't it ?
  • Promoted to Inner Circle if cooperation is successful after few weeks (no need to pay).
  • Fast access to critical fixes (no need to wait next public revision).
  • Get experimental fixes, so your server is the coolest server of the world.
  • Support the project on a unique way.

That's all, monkeys.

:happyforever:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 08:29:35 PM by Tryskell »
Code: [Select]
<html><body>Triskel:<br>
Triskel does not speak with foolish fellows who do not know their profession!
</body></html>

Offline Tryskell

• The cute dwarf
  • Administrator
  • Core
  • Awards You don't like me, but I got the power. Forever dwarf.
Re: Searching for a new laboratory monkey (test server)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 05:20:32 PM »
I'm searching back 1 or 2 valid lab monkeys ! Pm me on those boards or on Discord channel.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 05:57:22 PM by Tryskell »
Code: [Select]
<html><body>Triskel:<br>
Triskel does not speak with foolish fellows who do not know their profession!
</body></html>