Author Topic: [Share] L2D Geodata for aCis Project  (Read 16675 times)

Offline xlolx

• Fox
  • Awards Customer crew on duty !
Re: [Share] L2D Geodata for aCis Project
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2015, 06:14:58 PM »
Ofc it's not aCis problem i know that... Just i need a better geodata bcuz i test only 1 place TOI and it fail that's why i reply here maybe some1 can suggest me something...

Offline SweeTs

• ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
  • Fanatic Fan
  • Core
  • You're never too old to learn something stupid.
  • Awards Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate ! Searched by gold diggers, loved by Mama Tryskell. Bring good advices or reports. Crazy Banana.
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2015, 06:29:46 PM »
You won't find fully fixed geodata. That's why we have the geodata project as well, with such reports we can make it better - Root basically :D

Offline Hasha

• Inner Circle
  • Ant Queen
  • Super Trooper
  • Awards Searched by gold diggers, loved by Mama Tryskell. If your ideas were electricity, you could probably power a city. Bring good advices or reports. H for Hasha
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2015, 07:25:13 PM »
Message to everyone: If you support Root with geodata development, he may actually fix a lot of problems there. Than you can have good/perfect geo, while others will only complain.
Hasha, DreamLand core/datapack developer.

"Genius is an idiot, who does't know that problem cannot be solved and he solves it."
"Knowledge gives the feeling of beeing smart to dumb people and beeing dumb to smart people."
"Nobody remains virgin, live fucks everyone."
"Time wasted with a joy is not wasted time."
Dreams: "When they come true, you don't know what to do."

Offline xlolx

• Fox
  • Awards Customer crew on duty !
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2015, 06:59:37 PM »
What you mean help??? You mean to report problems so he will fix them???

If i have this L2D geodata i can use another geodata file for this area??? I mean i can take this 23_18 file for TOI from another geodata like L2J or it will not work???

Offline SweeTs

• ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
  • Fanatic Fan
  • Core
  • You're never too old to learn something stupid.
  • Awards Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate ! Searched by gold diggers, loved by Mama Tryskell. Bring good advices or reports. Crazy Banana.
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2015, 07:10:33 PM »
Yup, that's correct. Just report geodata problems, bugs and he will fix it.

There is no difference which geodata you take. Convert it into l2d and you done.

Offline Nominator

• Crappy leecher
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2015, 04:25:26 AM »
Rootware, you sent me here from that other forum... How do i use these on my l2off c6 server?

That was what i asked in the first place, and now i'm completely confused as to what this is all for.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 04:27:11 AM by Nominator »

Offline Hasha

• Inner Circle
  • Ant Queen
  • Super Trooper
  • Awards Searched by gold diggers, loved by Mama Tryskell. If your ideas were electricity, you could probably power a city. Bring good advices or reports. H for Hasha
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2015, 06:31:03 AM »
Rootware, you sent me here from that other forum... How do i use these on my l2off c6 server?

That was what i asked in the first place, and now i'm completely confused as to what this is all for.
Unfortunatelly it is not possible to use these geodata for retail L2OFF server, neither other L2J-forks. These servers do not know, how to process these geodata files, since they were developped only for aCis project.

For you it would be:
http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=7293.0
Hasha, DreamLand core/datapack developer.

"Genius is an idiot, who does't know that problem cannot be solved and he solves it."
"Knowledge gives the feeling of beeing smart to dumb people and beeing dumb to smart people."
"Nobody remains virgin, live fucks everyone."
"Time wasted with a joy is not wasted time."
Dreams: "When they come true, you don't know what to do."

Offline Rootware

• Inner Circle
  • Orfen
  • Awards Customer crew on duty ! Searched by gold diggers, loved by Mama Tryskell. Bring good advices or reports.
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2015, 11:08:41 AM »

Post your bugs in this. If it's geodata bug, so i can fix it. How get access to private section you can read here.
Code: [Select]
<html><head><body>Трискел:<br>
Трискел не говорит с дураками, которые не знают свою профессию!
</body></html>

Offline Rootware

• Inner Circle
  • Orfen
  • Awards Customer crew on duty ! Searched by gold diggers, loved by Mama Tryskell. Bring good advices or reports.
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2015, 04:20:19 PM »
First post was updated for new Hasha's geo engine.
Code: [Select]
<html><head><body>Трискел:<br>
Трискел не говорит с дураками, которые не знают свою профессию!
</body></html>

Offline joker90

• Elpy
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2017, 07:31:34 PM »
Could you please refresh the URL, it doesn't working